WWW.REFERATCENTRAL.ORG.UA - Я ТУТ НАВЧАЮСЬ

... відкритий, безкоштовний архів рефератів, курсових, дипломних робіт

ГоловнаІноземна мова - Англійська, Німецька та інші → American blood institute - Реферат

American blood institute - Реферат


Реферат на тему:
American blood institute
History
American Blood Institute, founded in 1989 currently provides blood products and services to over forty hospitals in the Los Angeles, and Orange County areas. Services and products include homologous (one person to another) and autologous (self to self) blood and blood derivatives, volunteer plasma collection laboratory testing services, home transfusion services, and specialty blood products and services.
About 95 % of the blood transfused in this country is derived from volunteer donations from members of the соmmunity. This is known is homologous blood. The remaining 5 % is collected as either autologous blood, which is the recipient's own blood drawn and stored for future use; or as directed donations whereby the donor specifically designates the recipient. Since the recognition of the risk of transmitting the AIDS virus and other infectious agents though a blood transfusion, the number of autologous and directed donations has increased dramatically, particularly in certain urban areas. In the San Francisco Bay area the autologous donation rate is estimate to be 10-15 %.
Initially, the American Blood Institute, provided only preoperative donor services to a number of local hospitals in Southern California. In the summer of 1989, ABI also began to offer homologous blood products to hospital clients to help them-address their continuing blood shortage problem. In early 1990, ABI began what has become a very successful Community Blood Program to generate its homologous blood supply. To date, over three hundred companies have participated in the program. ...
American Blood Institute believes that just as health care is undergoing significant changes at the present time, the blood industry, in time, will undergo similar changes. ABI is in the developmental stages of a containment program for blood services that is intended to significantly affect the delivery and reimbursement for blood services.
Американський інститут крові
Американський інститут крові заснований в 1989 р., зараз заготовляє кров'яні продукти та служби для понад 40 лікарень у Лос-Анджелесі та на території Орандж Каунті.
Служби та продукти включають гомологічну (одна особа іншій) та аутологічну (сам собі) кров і кров походить служби добровільного тестуванняколекції плазми в лабораторії, власне переливання і особливості продуктів та служб крові.
Понад 95 % крові, що переливається в цій країні походить від добровільного пожертвування донорства з боку членів суспільства. Це так звана гомологічна кров. Решта 5% збирається як і кожна аутологічна кров, що є власною кров'ю одержувача невирішена і запасена для майбутнього використання, чи напрямлена пожертва, де донар особливо визначає одержувача. Після усвідомлення ризику передачі вірусу СНІДу і інших інфекційних факторів через переливання крові, число непрямих аутологічних і прямих пожертв значно зросло, особливо на певній міській території. На території бухти Сан-Франциско норма аутологічного дару оцінюється в 10-15%.
На початку Американський інститут крові заготовляв тільки доопераційні донорські служби для кількох місцевих лікарень в Південній Каліфорнії. Влітку 1989 американський інститут крові також почав пропонувати продукти гомологічної крові пацієнтам лікарень, щоб допомогти їм вирішити їх безперервну нескінченну проблему недостачі крові. На початку 1990 р. Американський інститут крові почав те що стало дуже успішним проектом суспільного переливання крові, створювати його гомологічне постачання крові. На сьогодні, понад 300 організацій прийняли участь у проекті. Американський інститут крові вірить, що так само як турбота про здоров'я проходить значні зміни на сучасному етапі, кров'яна промисловість з часом також пройде схожі зміни. Американський інститут крові є на стадії р-тку, кошти включеної програми для служб крові, що є навмисним для значного ефекту знищення і відшкодування службами переливання крові.
1. When did found American Blood Institute?
2. What did found in 1989?
3. What does American Blood Institute provide?
4. Who do include homologous and autologous blood?
5. How many did blood transfuse in this country?
6. What did American Blood Institute provide?
7. When did American Blood Institute begin to offer homologous blood products to hospital clients to help them address their continuing blood shortage problem?
8. How many companies gave participated in the program?
9. What did ABI begin in early 1990?
10. What is in the developmental stages?
Loading...

 
 

Цікаве